pPLUS® AAV-Helper is a novel plasmid helper designed for AAV production. This plasmid has been optimized for triple transfection of HEK293 cells in s...
Our plasmid design platform offers a range of easy-to-use plasmids that can provide you several benefits for your scientific projects. Based on e-Zyvec® technology, our easy plasmids are designed to cater to your specific requirements, ensuring a seamless and cost-effective experience.
- Ready-to-use Plasmid.
- Whole plasmids sequencing: We ensure that all our plasmids are fully sequenced. You can proceed with your work, confident in the knowledge that your plasmid is exactly as you need it to be.
- Miniprep Included: We include a miniprep in our service (1-3ug of ready-to-use plasmids). This means we take care of the DNA purification process for you, saving you time and effort. If needed, higher scales and qualities can be requested, please check our plasmid manufacturing page.
- Scientific support.
Our cutting-edge plasmid design platform is an intuitive interface that simplifies the process of designing and ordering easy plasmids. If you are looking to design a more complex plasmid, we can create if for you through our tailor-made plasmid services!
How does it work?
Step 1 : On our online designing platform, choose the plasmid template that fits yours needs.
Step 2 : Choose your promoter & paste the sequence of your gene of interest, up to 3kb to be synthesized.
Step 3 : Order and receive your ready-to-use plasmids and stay up to date until you receive your plasmid thanks to our online platform.
Which kind of plasmids can we provide?
We understand the complexities and challenges that come with plasmid preparation and use in research. That’s why we’ve developed our ‘Easy Plasmids’ – expressly designed to ensure quick design of your plasmid with this library of plasmids:
- Plasmid Transgene AAV (Read More)
- Plasmid Transgene LV (Read More )
- Protein Expression Plasmid (Read More )
- shRNA Plasmid (Read More )
Take control of the entire design with tailor-made pDNA service
We understand that your research needs may evolve over time, and that’s why we provide an upgradable feature of Easy Plasmids. If your project requires more complex plasmids with additional functionalities, we offer Tailor-made pDNA service. Through this service, you can easily transform your Easy Plasmid into a more complex and personalized version to suit your specific research objectives.
Check our FAQs
These FAQs are organized by application to guide you to find the best answer possible.
You have access to all the documents related to the transfection reagent.
Search for publications in our Transfection Database with Polyplus transfection reagents
This lexicon will help you to understand the different terms related to Polyplus-transfection®.