Polyplus-transfection is a company focused on helping our Customers be highly successful with their science by providing them with fast and efficient technical support – where you can talk to a real person and not an “interactive voice response technology”.
94% of our customers are satisfied
In 2022, 94% of our customers found the Scientific Support to be excellent or good, and over 96% would use this service again or recommend it to a fellow scientist!
- 95% said the support was helpful with the inquiry.
- 92% answers provided within 48h
What our customers say
Here is what our customers say about us:
- The team responded quickly and provided exactly the information I asked for.
- Very thorough recommendation on product usage. The inquiry experience increased the chance of my purchase.
- Excellent customer service; I truly appreciate the team’s quick and detailed response in resolving my issue.
- Your team is at the top of all other company support I have interacted. You should be proud of them.
- I had a question regarding co-transfection with DNA and RNA. I got a very rapid response to my question, along with a suggested protocol for a reagent I had not considered, and an offer to receive a free sample (jetOPTIMUS) to test.
A team of highly educated scientists
Developing best-in-class reagents while offering excellent support are Polyplus-transfection®’s top priorities. Our top-notch Scientific Support team is composed of highly qualified research scientists – Life Science PhDs and international postdoctoral experience – with extensive knowledge and hands on skills in cell culture, bioprocesses and animal experimentation.
The Scientific Support team is dedicated to understand specific needs, provide highest level of scientific advice and to offer the best solutions to ensure that each scientist achieves their goals. We propose different services of which protocol optimization, tailored transfection and in vivo delivery conditions. We are also always pleased to answer any scientific question you may have concerning transfection mechanisms.
Polyplus-transfection Scientific Support is available by phone at + 33 390 406 187 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CEST and by email using our Contact form. You will receive a personalized answer generally within 48 hours.
Get ready for a new Scientific Support experience, and contact us !