Integrated service for design and production of tailor-made DNA plasmid?
Polyplus plasmid engineering service is articulated around 3 axes which are our priorities:
- Tailor-made plasmids made easy to full address your needs!
- De-risking Plasmid Engineering thanks to optimal plasmid design with our experts and dedicated software!
- Consulting before and during the project
- Our in-house software
- The full plasmid sequencing.
- Time Saving to accelerate research/therapies!
Plasmid engineering service based on an innovative assembly technology (e-Zyvec®) to produce tailor-made plasmid with >99% success rate!
Our plasmid engineering services is specialized in generating Tailor-made DNA plasmids.
We offer a unique and interactive approach to design and produce your plasmids, using an innovative technology and an online plasmid design platform. With our services, we do not create plasmids by inserting a sequence of interest into a predesigned (unmodifiable) plasmid backbone.
We assemble ready-to-use plasmid in a single and controlled reaction, so each product will contain all, and only, the required genetic features, and only wanted sequences.
We provide personalized support throughout the process, with from the beginning to the end of your project a team of qualified specialists to assist you in resolving any issues and to guide you in using your plasmids to achieve the most accurate and reliable results and to get the plasmid that really fit your needs.
From the initial consultation to the final delivery, we work closely with you to make sure that your plasmid meets your specifications and exceeds your expectations.
How best to describe a plasmid than actually design it?
- Plasmid will be drafted from the specifics of your project.
- From there, everything will be intuitively adjustable to your needs with our unique drag and drop system.
- Pick any genetic features from our ever-growing database, or simply paste any custom sequence anywhere within the construct. Nothing is restricted!
Let’s work together!
To inquire about the plasmid engineering service, You can email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the below form for our plasmid specialist to contact you.